- Board Retreat | From Relationship Building to Strategic Planning initiatives
- Advanced Leadership | Transformation Management Skill Building,
Coalition Building & Conversion Strategies
- Diversity Capital | Investing in your Organization’s Intercultural Communication, Actionable Strategies for Leading & Managing Diversity Initiatives
- Cross-sector Communication & Inter-functional Coordination Techniques
- From Awareness to Revenue | How to build your social-good brand
- How to Grab a Funder’s Mindshare | Implementable methods for Fund Development
- Antidotes to Donor Fatigue | Donor focused strategies & tools
- Program Development| Pilot Project to Program Launch
- Program Management | 5 steps to stronger Program Reporting & Project Closes
- Trending Program Measurements & Metrics
- Project-based Learning & Mastery Projects | How to respond to sociocultural shifts
Michelle Hopson, Principal of Hopson Consultancy, is a Facilitation Consultant: Social Justice Educator with the National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ). From diversity workplace to youth trainings, NCCJ promotes inclusion and acceptance by providing education and advocacy while building communities that are respectful and just for all. NCCJ celebrates the diversity of races, religions, cultures, genders, abilities & sexual orientations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hopson Consultancy, LLC is an affiliate member of the Connecticut After School Network’s Training Initiative, providing onsite training and consulting service for the after-school community. Visit CT After School Network for training workshops and course offerings for the after-school community in CT.